This is a book on pregnancy nutrition you’ll actually understand, explained in stages to make it easy for you to give your baby the best chance at being born healthy and happy.
This book is among the first books to be written with the expertise of a medical expert and from the viewpoint of the average, mother to be.
Inside this guide….
- The various stages of fetal development
- How nutrition affects how your baby grows
- The role that nutrition plays in determining whether or not your child has a birth defect
- How to have a healthy baby without giving up your favorite foods
- What to do when you can’t follow a regular pregnancy “diet”
- How to lose those pregnancy pounds afterward quickly and painlessly, even if you’re nursing.